Moore Eye Foundation: Low Vision Rehabilitation Service
Healthplex Pavilion II
100 West Sproul Road
Springfield, PA 19064
(610) 690 4900
The Moore Eye Foundation was established in response to the continual rise of individuals with low vision and subsequent increase in demand for vision rehabilitation services. The Foundation is committed to providing the highest quality of low vision services in the nation. The Foundation has recruited a nationally and internationally respected team of low vision professionals and has also purchased state-of-the-art low vision devices and the most advanced diagnostic equipment for the benefit of low vision patients.
Richard Brilliant, Director
- Provides low vision evaluations.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers training in use of CCTV.
- Professional Training
- Serves as internship site for optometry and vision rehabilitation students.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision services and devices for the elderly.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.
- Support Groups
- Offers support group.