Mayo Clinic Department of Ophthalmology: Low Vision Service
Mayo West 7A
200 1st Street, SW
Rochester, MN 55905
(507) 284 3726
Dennis Siemsen, Low Vision Optometrist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 507 284 3726
William Brown, Low Vision Optometrist, 507 284 4946
- Has a full-time clinical social worker on staff.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Participates in health fairs, geriatric training conferences, AER activities.
- Assistive Products
- Sells optical and adaptive devices. Products for sale on site.
- Information and Referral
- Offers referral services through Geriatric Medicine Division.