Macomb Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped @ CMPL
40900 Romeo Plank Road
Clinton Township, MI 48038-2955
(586) 286 1580
Advisory and Outreach Center Library.
Anne Mandel, Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org, 586 286 1580
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to other organizations.
- Library Services
- Provides talking books and players, large print books, audio described DVDs, audio and Braille magazines; Braille books, equipment that enlarges text(CCTV), equipment for printing Braille materials, and more. Adapted computer workstation containing ZoomText, JAWS,and Duxbury Software.
- Has descriptive videos available.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Providing audio, Braille, and large print books to qualified patrons.