Florida Department of Education: Division of Blind Services, Manderfield Technical Training Laboratory
401 Platt Street
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-2803
(386) 254 3856
- Conducts vocational assessments and computer skills assessments.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Assists blind and visually impaired persons attain personal, social, and pre-vocational skills.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers comprehensive computer and technology training including job re-engineering.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Maintains a Help Desk for technical problems.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers vocational evaluation services for individuals statewide.