Delaware Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities
Department of Health and Social Services
1901 North DuPont Highway
Administration Building, Annex, First Floor
New Castle, DE 19720
The Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities (DSAAPD) carries out a broad range of activities on behalf of older persons and adults with physical disabilities.
Melissa Smith, Director, email@example.com
- Information and Referral
- Provides a range of information and supportive services, including: â€¢Case Management â€¢Delaware Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) â€¢Delaware Money Management Program â€¢Information and Assistance â€¢Nursing Home Transition Program â€¢Options Counseling
- Professional Training
- Provides information for professionals, including information about training opportunities, on its website.
- In-Home Services
- Provides a wide range of home and community-based long term care services, including: â€¢Adult Day Services â€¢Adult Foster Care â€¢Alzheimer's Day Treatment â€¢Assistive Devices â€¢Attendant Services â€¢Community Living â€¢Congregate Meals â€¢Home Delivered Meals â€¢Home Modification â€¢Housekeeping Services â€¢Nursing Home Transition Program â€¢Personal Care Services â€¢Personal Emergency Response System â€¢Respite Care
- Provides the following advocacy services: â€¢Delaware Senior Medicare Patrol Program â€¢Legal Services â€¢Long Term Care Ombudsman Program â€¢Adult Protective Services Program
- Employment/Job Training
- Senior Community Service Employment Program Pathways to Employment