Colorado Department of Labor and Employment: Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
633 17th Street, Suite 201
Denver, CO 80202
(303) 318 8571
Kristin Corash, Director, CDLE_voc.firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Klein, OIB Program Manager, Karen.Klein@state.co.us
- Offers vocational evaluation and individual counseling. Contracts and refers for other services.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers prevocational evaluations, occupational skill development, vocational training, placement, follow-up service, and vending stand training. Contracts for other services.
- Professional Training
- Offers internship/fieldwork placement and in-service programs in orientation and mobility and rehabilitation counseling and teaching.
- Recreation Services
- Offers special programs for elderly, deaf-blind, blind and deaf persons.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in personal management, braille, handwriting, listening, typing, home management, skills and in the use of video magnifiers in client's home and community. Contracts and refers for other rehabilitation services. Provides independent living services for adults age 55 and older.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Offers braille instruction.