Christian Record Services: National Camps for the Blind
1300 King Street
Oshawa, ON L1H 8N9
(905) 436 6938
American sister organization, CRS/USA, in Lincoln, Nebraska provides same services. 27 camps combined.
Pat Page, Executive Director
- Offers Bible study using alternate format materials (braille, large print, and audio).
- Information and Referral
- Provides referral to other community programs and services.
- Library Services
- Maintains large circulating library of cassette tapes with 40 subject areas including music-related, teen topics, senior interest, adventure and travel, history.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Representatives across Canada and United States contact blind and visually impaired individuals to provide personal services and liaison with community resources.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Large variety of Christian inspirational materials from various denominations. Provides free inspirational magazine in most alternate formats.