Center for Living Independence for Multi-Handicapped Blind (CLIMB)
161 West Sierra Madre Boulevard
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
(626) 355 1447
The mission of CLIMB is to design and deliver vocational, residential and community integration services to developmentally disabled individuals that will result in their fullest participation in all aspects of community living and the work force.
William Young, Executive Director
Chris Onye, Director of Operations
- Provides social evaluation, psychological evaluation/testing, and individual counseling.
- Employment/Job Training
- Provides vocational training/evaluations, career/skill counseling, occupational skill development, sheltered workshops, placement.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in independent living, community integration, money management, personal and social adjustment, and braille skills.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.
- Refers for diagnosis, evaluation, treatment, and prescriptions for eye health.