Arizona Department of Economic Security: Rehabilitation Services Administration
1789 West Jefferson Street, 930A
Phoenix, AZ 85007
(602) 542 3332
The mission of the Arizona rehabilitation Services Administration is to empower individuals with disabilities to achieve increased independence and/or gainful employment through the provision of quality services.
Tim Stump, RSA Employment Administrator, TStump@azdes.gov
Karla Rivas-Parker, OIB Program Manager, KRivas@azdes.gov
Sue Kay Kneifel, Statewide Coordinator for DHH Service, SKneifel@azdes.gov
Jason Sauer, SBVID BEP Program Manager, JSauer@azdes.gov
- Employment/Job Training
- Operates the State Vocational Rehabilitation, the State Business Enterprises Program, and the Arizona Industries for the Blind.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides rehabilitation teaching and orientation/adjustment to blindness within the vocational rehabilitation and independent living programs.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training within vocational rehabilitation and independent living programs.
- Provides assistive technology, orientation and mobility and independent living skills assessments within vocational rehabilitation and independent living programs.
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Provides braille instruction within the vocational rehabilitation and independent living programs.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Provides instruction in the use of assistive technology in the vocational rehabilitation program.
- Provides vocational counseling.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information and referral services within the vocational rehabilitation and independent living programs.
- Low Vision Services
- Lime Ligher Music Reading device