Alaska Early Intervention/Infant Learning Program
Department of Health and Social Services
Division of Senior and Disabilities Services
751 Old Richardson Highway, Suite 100A
Fairbanks, AK 99701
(907) 451 5041
The Alaska state Early Intervention/Infant Learning Program funds a statewide itinerant consulting program for blind and visually impaired children, under the age of three, and their families. Current grantee information is available at www.hss.state.ak.us/dph/mcfh/
Maureen Harwood, Early Intervention Manager/Part C Coordinator, email@example.com
- Professional Training
- Provides training and consultation to local providers and families.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides technical assistance to early intervention providers. Monitors program to assure compliance with state and federal regulations and standards.
- Early Intervention/Infant Services
- Offers support, follow-up, and referrals to other appropriate agencies and professionals.