43 Jefferson Boulevard, Suite 1
Warwick, RI 02888
(401) 941 3322
IN-SIGHT is the only agency providing comprehensive vision rehabilitation services to the visually impaired population in Rhode Island.
Christopher Butler, Executive Director, email@example.com, 401 941 3322 ext.103
Richard Andrade, Director of Vision Rehabilitation, firstname.lastname@example.org, 401 941 3322 ext.109
- Facilitates monthly educational workshops in nine local communities throughout Rhode Island. The workshops are free and open to anyone who is blind or visuall impaired as well as one family member.
- Employment/Job Training
- Operates industrial workshop and offers services such as chair reseating.
- Professional Training
- Offers internship and fieldwork placement in low vision, regular in-service training programs, seminars for professionals in all fields.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in activities of daily living, communication, and life skills. Offers diabetic rehabilitation program.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information and referral.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Reading Services
- Operates IN-SIGHT Radio, a radio information service.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.
- Support Groups
- Offers peer support groups.
- Provides special training for persons with diabetes by registered nurse. Provides examinations and evaluations.