Organization: South Texas Lighthouse for the Blind
Works as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Perform all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotates within packing stations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs packaging as per instructions provided by supervisor per daily production run.
2. Ensures accurate case quantity is packed as per specified requirements.
3. Performs quality spot checks on product to ensure Conforming products.
4. Performs other duties, as assigned.
1. Preference given to legally-blind candidates
2. Ability to perform hand assembly tasks
3. Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time (8 – 10 hours/day)
4. Must be able to lift 20-30 lbs.
5. Must work as a team and work well with others
STLB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.