Organization: National Industries for the Blind
Statement of Purpose
Collects and analyzes E-Commerce accounts payable and purchase order exception data, identifying recurring problems and process and resolving exception data to ensure the full cycle of E-Commerce orders are complete within Oracle.
• Employees in Other Divisions Frequently
• Supervisory Personnel/Management Frequently
• NIB Associated and SourceAmerica Agencies Frequently
• E-Commerce Vendors Frequently
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university or college or equivalent work experience preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be acceptable.
Training and Specialized Knowledge
• Excellent Excel skills
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Word and other accounting software
• Proficiency with SQL
• Familiarity with Oracle Database Architecture
• Communication Skills
• Customer Care
• Job Knowledge/Technical Skills
• Experience with EDI processes in a high volume environment
• Two (2) years plus of E-Commerce experience
• Two (2) years plus of Oracle EBS experience
• Extensive SQL experience
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Supports internal and external stakeholders via analysis of the EBS database.
• Manage communications with external stakeholders when significant and consistent problems arise in relation to submitted EDI documents and facilitate resolutions.
• Design and develop SQL querying tools to meet existing and evolving reporting needs.
• Develop tools and processes to enable more effective completion of standard work obligations for E-Commerce employees
• Work with E-Commerce operations, IT, and customer care staff to resolve AP and PO issues
• Collect and monitor data for AP holds and exceptions on a regular basis. Provide summary of AP hold and exception status by vendor and type to management and IT.
• Research and resolve EDI 810 invoice exceptions
• Monitor impact of EDI-based issues contributing to E-Commerce Accounting delays or interruptions. Research EDI or vendor-based factors contributing to such delays, such as incomplete invoices, Direct EDI errors, and incomplete or missing shipping notices. Work with IT for any E-Commerce EDI initiatives as needed.
• Assist E-Commerce Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable staff by providing additional support when necessary.
• Develop new analysis for E-Commerce accounting and AP as required and provide ad hoc trouble shooting as needed.
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. The incumbent in this position will perform such other tasks as may be required for the effective operation of the Division/Department upon receipt by his/her supervisor.
NIB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.