With the holidays growing ever closer, it’s time to think about shopping for that special gift. Over the years, VisionAware has offered many suggestions that can help you in your decision making for just the right present for friends or family with vision loss.
Recommendations for Holiday Shopping
Be sure to check out the following posts and resources to guide you in your decision making:
- VisionAware Gift Ideas. This is a list of evergreen gifts for any occasion.
- APH Store. The newly redesigned store offers featured products and low vision materials, to name a just a few.
- Finding Gifts for People Who are Blind or Visually Impaired. This post by APH Communications Accessibility Editor Paul Ferrara points out good places to shop for special gifts.
- Homemade Gift Ideas. In the mood for making your presents this year? The VisionAware peers offer some excellent suggestions in this article full of homemade crafts and links to homemade food gifts.
- Special Gift Ideas for People with Low Vision. This post contains suggestions for cooking and reading, sure pleasers for people who enjoy cooking, eating, reading, or all three!
- AccessWorld 2019 Holiday Gift Guide. This guide is hot off the press and contains great suggestions about entertainment, toys and games, reading, and many more.
Happy Holidays from APH!
All of us at APH hope you enjoy your holidays and can use these helpful suggestions to find just the right gift for that special person in your life.