On July 26th, 5-6:30PM ET, the 31st anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act, we invite you to join us for a webinar with author, Hannah Fairbairn, about how to learn self-advocacy skills when you're new to low vision. This is a webinar you won't want to miss! Register here.
APH ConnectCenter Webinars
APH ConnectCenter and VisionAware offers a variety of informative webinars each month. From regaining independence, learning self-advocacy skills, to cooking and hobbies - there's something for everyone!
Have Questions? Need Resources?
Are you losing your vision or know someone who is? We're here to help! Call us Toll Free at 1-800-232-5463 Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Eastern.
Finding Help After the Diagnosis
Helpful Products and Technology
- My Take on Self-Advocacy: Five Tips to Remember
- Self-awareness and Honey: A Recipe for Self-advocacy
- The ADA and COVID-19 in 2021: the Journey Forward
- What’s She Having?
- Exemptions and Special Assistance for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
- At Your Service for 30 Years: The ADA National Network