Check out our article on Face to Face with Expectations: Social Interactions as Nonvisual Participants - VisionAware
APH ConnectCenter Webinars
APH ConnectCenter and VisionAware offers a variety of informative webinars each month. From regaining independence, learning self-advocacy skills, to cooking and hobbies - there's something for everyone!
Click here to see what's coming up! Can't make a live event, look for the recorded video on our YouTube Playlist.
Register for our upcoming webinar on low vision and falls.
Have Questions? Need Resources?
Are you losing your vision or know someone who is? We're here to help! Call us Toll Free at 1-800-232-5463 Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Eastern.
Finding Help After the Diagnosis
Helpful Products and Technology
From the VisionAware Blogs
- Overview of the Self-Care Series to Date
- Ways to Respond to Social Interactions
- Be My Eyes and APH ConnectCenter: An Exciting Partnership
- Diabetes Education: An Important Topic for Low Vision Awareness Month
- Bioptic Driving — What Is It? Could it Work for You?
- Valentine’s Day Is on the Horizon: Make It Sensory